"The selected data folder does not contain a SETUP.DTA file"
The above message appears when Tradebox is unable to find the Sage data and can occur, for example, if you move Sage and Tradebox to a new PC.
To overcome this issue, do the following:
- In Tradebox, go to the Sales Channel List and left click on a sales channel.
- From the buttons at the bottom, select 'Change Sage Company'.
- In the dialog box that appears, select your Sage Company from the drop down list and enter the Sage username and password that has been created in Sage for Tradebox.
- If all Sales Channels connect to the same Sage company select 'Apply to all Sales Channels'.
- Choose OK and the connection between Sage and Tradebox will be refreshed.
Note: If you do not know the Sage username created in Sage for Tradebox, log into Sage as MANAGER and look in Settings – Access Rights.