Tradebox Finance Manager allows users to upload 'free stock' quantities from Sage to specified platforms it integrates with. The following conditions must be met for the upload to work:
- The Sales Channel must be turned On in the Sales Channel List.
- The product must be set up in Sage as a stock item and must have a free stock quantity greater than 0.
- In Tradebox the product mapping basis must be set to SKU. To check this exists go into the Sales Channel List, double click on the channel and click on the Transaction Postings link.
- A product mapping must exist in Tradebox that links the Sage product to the online SKU on the platform. If no entry exists then it is not possible for Tradebox to upload a Sage product quantity. To check this exists go into the Sales Channel List, double click on the channel and click on the Product Mapping table.
- Where the Product Mapping exists in Tradebox it must not be excluded from the upload; this is shown on the right side of the Product Mapping table.
- Only items that have the Custom Label/SKU field on eBay populated with a unique product code are valid for upload.
- When uploading to eBay, make sure you're selecting the option 'Upload Quantities Directly to Listings' from the Upload menu.
- Once the Upload window opens, click the Retrieve Listings button in the lower left to retrieve an up to date list of your eBay listings. This may take some time.
- In the list, any items where the Sage free stock level and eBay quantity available are already the same will be automatically excluded and marked with a red cross. Any items with a green tick are items where the stock levels on Sage and eBay differ and are valid for upload. You can amend the quantity to be uploaded prior to running the upload routine.
- If you're having issues with eBay stock upload, make sure your eBay order Download is running as normal, and check the error log afterwards. Any mention of the Auth Token being locked or expired would prevent the eBay stock upload from running. Click here for a guide to renewing authorisation.
Assuming all these conditions are met Tradebox should upload the free stock quantities from Sage to the specified platform. If the stock levels are not uploading and all of the above conditions are met, please look at the error log after the upload and contact Tradebox support for further investigation.