Labels allows the user to create Avery standard labels.
The labels can adjusted by the following criteria:
- Label Type changes the number labels which appear on the page. This can be either 14 or 21 labels.
- Font changes the font of the labels.
- Output changes whether the labels are printed or sent to a preview first.
- Start Label is used when a label sheet has partially been used.
- Channel allows the user to choose which sales channel the label relates to.
- Buyer allows the user to select a certain buyer or range of buyers for the labels.
- Sale ID allows the label for a specific order or order range to printed.
- Download is the date the order was downloaded by Tradebox.
- Include previously printed items will include orders which have already had the labels printed by Tradebox.
Discard resets any of the settings to their default state.