When setting up a Bigcommerce connection in Tradebox 3 pieces of information are required from the Bigcommerce site. These are:
- API Path
- API Token
These can be obtained from the Bigcommerce admin panel by navigating to Advanced Settings > Legacy API Settings > Create a Legacy API Account.
- Log into Bigcommerce (you may need admin permissions)
- Select Advanced Settings from the left hand menu
- Select Legacy API Settings
- Click on the Create a Legacy API Account button
- Enter a User Name
- Click on the Generate New Token button
- Take a note of the User Name, API Path and the API Token. You will need to copy these credentials into the Bigcommerce channel in Tradebox to create a connection to Bigcommerce.