Based upon your profile answers:
- You want to create an accounts integration with Xero
- You wish to maintain stock control in Tradebox
Follow the guides below in order and they'll talk you right through the setup process. Each article will open in a new tab, keep this tab open to refer back to once you've completed each step.
- Install Tradebox One
- Set up Tradebox
- Integrate with sales channels
- Integrate with Xero
- Create product records in Tradebox
- Set up product mappings (if applicable)*
- Set up free stock upload (optional)
- Check universal settings
*If you use multiple different SKUs to represent the same end product in your warehouse, you'll need to set up product mappings. If all your products are one online SKU per product and you use the same SKUs everywhere you sell online, your products will map themselves automatically.