Based upon your profile answers:
- You want to create an accounts integration with Sage 50
- You wish to maintain stock control in Sage 50
Follow the guides below in order and they'll talk you right through the setup process. Each article will open in a new tab, keep this tab open to refer back to once you've completed each step.
- Configure Sage 50 for use with Tradebox
- Install Tradebox One
- Set up Tradebox
- Integrate with sales channels
- Integrate with Sage 50
- Import Sage products into Tradebox
- Set up product mappings (if applicable)*
- Set up free stock upload (optional)
- Check universal settings
*If all your online SKUs are the same as your Sage product codes, they'll map to each other automatically. If your online SKUs don't match your Sage product codes, you'll need to set up product mappings. Only exact character-for-character matches will map automatically.