The latest version of Tradebox is v1.0.80717.0, published on 17/07/2018.
This contains minor changes from the prior build 1.0.80713.0; Woocommerce listing ID import and delete file for SSL-enabled CSV channels.
Click Support in the upper right of your Tradebox software to check which version of the program you currently have installed. Click here for the most recent install files and a guide to updating.
TLS Note: All versions of Tradebox published after June 2018 specify a TLS 1.2 connection for Magento 1, Woocommerce, EKM and Shopify sales channels. Any CSV sales channel using an FTP server also now specifies TLS 1.2 for the FTP connection. These changes are in line with the designation of TLS 1.0 and 1.1 as end-of-life by the PCI council. If your site on any of these platforms is running an older version of TLS, or you're not sure which version you use, please check with your web developer before upgrading.
This update contains a database upgrade which will be applied the first time you open the software after installing the update, for most users this will only take a few minutes but may take longer with large datasets. This is a mandatory step, please be patient and allow the upgrade process to complete uninterrupted.
If you run Tradebox in a network environment you should install the update on the machine that holds your data and allow the upgrade to complete there, before updating and opening the software on any client machines.
This build contains the following changes:
- Significant improvements to the loading speed of the Orders list, Products list and Customer list
- To accommodate the new method of loading the lists, some information such as the 'msg' message column in the order list is now represented with a 'y'-for-yes indicator instead of a graphic.
- Stock upload now writes list of Sage products valid for upload to maintenance log. These are any products where the Sage product record has been changed for any reason since the last product upload
- Shipping familiar name added as an option to post into analysis
- Status mapping added to new sales channel wizards for Amazon and eBay channels
- A total failure to connect to Magento for stock upload (e.g. no internet connection, Magento site down, firewall preventing connection) will now reset the 'last upload quantity' for all products due to be uploaded. These products will be automatically included in the next upload attempt
- For Woocommerce variation products, a product record previously needed to be present for the parent 'variable' product. This is no longer required, product records need only exist for the variations. All variations and the parent product listing on Woocommerce still require a unique SKU
- Shopify Paid orders not showing as valid for Despatch in the Shipping screen
- Configuration > Preferences screen taking a long time to save when a large number of orders are currently in Query
- Configuration > Sage screen displaying incorrectly if not all channels have accounts links
- Configuration > Sage screen prompting to save unnecessarily
- Amazon orders not downloading in rare cases due to population of address field 4
- Country set incorrectly if mapped Country/Country Code field in an imported CSV file is blank
- Program not reopening automatically after being connected to network data for the first time
- Accounts link not saving if Sage data path contains an apostrophe
- Deleting file from FTP server option for SSL enabled CSV import channels not deleting