The latest version of Tradebox is v1.0.80920.0, published on 20/09/2018.
Click Support in the upper right of your Tradebox software to check which version of the program you currently have installed. Click here for the most recent install files and a guide to updating.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR SHOPIFY USERS: As a result of changes to Shopify's API, some users are currently experiencing issues with the stock upload process. The last safe build for Shopify users wishing to upload stock levels is 1.0.80803.0, in which the stock upload routine is unaffected. We are continuing to work on support for Shopify locations. In the meantime, Shopify users who wish to upload stock levels should not install updates. Contact Tradebox support on 0191 2574707 for guidance if you're unsure.
For users updating from a version prior to 1.0.80717.0, this update contains a database upgrade which will be applied the first time you open the software after installing the update, for most users this will only take a few minutes but may take longer with large datasets. This is a mandatory step, please be patient and allow the upgrade process to complete uninterrupted.
If you run Tradebox in a network environment you should install the update on the machine that holds your data and allow the upgrade to complete there, before updating and opening the software on any client machines.
This build contains the following changes:
- Fixed a bug when upgrading to v1.0.80912.0 from versions of Tradebox older than July 2018
- The main font used in the program has been changed from Corbel to Roboto, for clarity of on-line numbers and better distinction between the letter O and the number 0.
- Added the facility to import per-product-per-country tax codes from spreadsheet.
- Designed for users who have passed the cross-border VAT selling thresholds in countries outside the UK and are VAT registered in these additional countries.
- Based on the shipping address of each order, for a given country (outside the UK) where a country-specific tax code is set per product, this takes precedence. Where a country-specific tax code is not set per product, the tax code from Configuration > Countries applies. If neither is set, the EU or ROW region VAT settings in the sales channel are used.
- Import of per-product-per-country tax codes is available in Products > Import > Tax Codes Per Country. A sample file is available in the same place.
- Added tracking of On Hold status reasons to the 'Status Reason' column which can be added to the Orders list. This also shows Query status reasons.
- Check for newly-created Sage products is now on by default for new users. Existing users can amend the setting in Configuration > Preferences. Previous guidance was to disable this, we now believe issues with this import routine are fixed and recommend enabling the setting.
- Minor bug fixes.