The latest version of Tradebox is v1.0.81003.0, published on 03/10/2018.
Click Support in the upper right of your Tradebox software to check which version of the program you currently have installed. Click here for the most recent install files and a guide to updating.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR MAGENTO USERS: This build contains a fix for a known issue with Magento foreign currency orders. This only applies if you have a non-GBP Magento sales channel in Tradebox. Other marketplaces, GBP orders and Magento 2 CSV channels are unaffacted.
For non-GBP Magento channels, some earlier builds of Tradebox were failing to track the appropriate exchange rate with the order. This results in an incorrect 'view in GBP' value within Tradebox and an incorrect exchange rate of 1.000000 passed with orders to Sage Accounts. The fix itself will be applied when you install v1.0.81003.0 but this will not correct previous orders.
If you have a non-GBP Magento channel you should review recent orders and amend them as necessary in Tradebox or Sage.
Note for Shopify users: Recent updates have advised Shopify users running stock upload to not install Tradebox updates. The issue with Shopify stock upload is resolved and you are fine to update Tradebox, provided the appropriate permissions are set in the Settings section of the Shopify dashboard (specifically, Tradebox must be allowed read access for Locations). Check your settings match those detailed in step 5 of this guide.
For users updating from a version prior to 1.0.80717.0, this update contains a database upgrade which will be applied the first time you open the software after installing the update, for most users this will only take a few minutes but may take longer with large datasets. This is a mandatory step, please be patient and allow the upgrade process to complete uninterrupted.
If you run Tradebox in a network environment you should install the update on the machine that holds your data and allow the upgrade to complete there, before updating and opening the software on any client machines.
This build contains the following changes:
- Bug fixed with non-GBP Magento channels storing 1.000000 as the order exchange rate
- Amazon couriers dropdown list in sales channel details updated in line with Amazon's available couriers
- Bug fixed where 'browse for Sage company data' is used which prevented an accurate read of which stock levels in Sage were changing between stock upload attempts.
- Bug fixed where importing customer records from Sage caused the records to duplicate in Tradebox
- Bug fixed where Sage connection issues caused new products to be missed from automatic product import routine
- Bug fixed where decimals in Sage free stock quantity or 'quantity to make up' were incorrectly rounding up. All stock quantities round down to the nearest whole integer for upload purposes.
- Bug fixed with Xero payments not populating payment reference
- Minor bug fixes