The latest version of Tradebox is v1.0.81029.0, published on 29/10/2018.
Click Support in the upper right of your Tradebox software to check which version of the program you currently have installed. Click here for the most recent install files and a guide to updating.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR MAGENTO USERS: Versions from 1.0.81003.0 (03/10/2018) onwards contain a fix for a known issue with Magento foreign currency orders. This only applies if you have a non-GBP Magento sales channel in Tradebox. Other marketplaces, GBP orders and Magento 2 CSV channels are unaffacted.
For non-GBP Magento channels, some earlier builds of Tradebox were failing to track the appropriate exchange rate with the order. This results in an incorrect 'view in GBP' value within Tradebox and an incorrect exchange rate of 1.000000 passed with orders to Sage Accounts. The fix itself will be applied when you install this update but this will not correct previous orders.
If you have a non-GBP Magento channel you should review recent orders and amend them as necessary in Tradebox or Sage.
This build contains the following changes:
- Bugs present in the prior build v1.0.81017.0 preventing Amazon stock upload and Amazon despatch are now fixed.
- Woocommerce channels will now track the 'title' field (the familiar shipping method name) of shipping methods. Previously the 'method' field (the 'type' of shipping method) was downloaded. Woocommerce users may need to re-map their shipping methods for Accounts posting following this update.
- Bug fixed with Woocommerce sales not tracking against turnover, causing turnover to dip into negative if orders were deleted.
- Shopify 'guest checkout' orders will now use the following order of precedence as the unique-per-buyer identifier to assign a customer record: order 'email address' field; order 'phone' field; order 'billing address telephone' field. If none of these are present, the order will not be downloaded.
- Bug fixed with order discounts on foreign currency orders not being able to post as negative item lines in Sage v25
- Xero payments no longer raised as automatically bank reconciled
- Bug fixed with eBay channels not being able to post Completed refund transactions to Accounts. Completed is now a postable status for eBay channels.
- Bug fixed with order notes/order messages disappearing when an order comes out of Query status.