The latest version of Tradebox is v1.1.190325.0, published on 25/03/2019.
Click Support in the upper right of your Tradebox software to check which version of the program you currently have installed.
If you're currently on a version starting 1.0.x this update represents a significant upgrade to your Tradebox and includes a database upgrade that may take some time to apply; if you're updating from 1.0.x we recommend downloading and installing the most recent version, opening the software and then leaving the database upgrade to run overnight. Click here for a full guide to what's changed in version 1.1.
If you're already on a 1.1.x build, this version is a minor update containing bug fixes and tweaks, it should only take a few minutes to upgrade.
This build contains the following changes:
- Support added for Shopify POS orders
- Shopify's API specifies an order source. Where this specifies an order as originating from POS, Tradebox will automatically populate the customer name, address line 1, postcode and email address to indicate the order is a POS sale.
- If you've been manually processing Shopify POS sales until now, you should set your 'Ignore Orders Dated Prior To:' field in the Details tab of your Shopify channel accordingly to avoid duplicating orders in your accounts package.
- Shipping screen filter between Amazon and non-Amazon channels will be applied as soon as the option is chosen from the dropdown
- Right-click options for Copy SKU to Clipboard and Copy Marketplace SKU to Clipboard added to Orders screen
- Message added to Order Packing List if a product record can't be read from Sage
- Right-click 'To Excel' option added to all grids in the Summaries process
- Remove From Sale Level added to Batch Change options
- On Hold Reason can now be added to orders already with a status of On Hold
- Bug fixed with no option to Save out of Configuration > Currencies
- Bug fixed with refund totals not updating when Carriage amount was amended
- Bug fixed with EKM totals rounding 1p out after being presented to 3 DP
- Bug fixed with Sage foreign posting showing incorrect unit price for orders with quantity >1
- Bug fixed with order export to CSV omitting the Unit Price column, causing file alignment issues
- Bug fixed with products with no listing ID still being included in free stock upload (marketplace-specific)
This build contains the following changes specific to Xero accounts users:
- Foreign currency Xero posting added
- Stock Picking List and Order Packing List added for Xero stock control
- Refund support added
- Improvements to retrieving Contact lists from Xero to avoid 'too many requests' API errors
- Bug fixed with Paypal fee postings using incorrect amounts
1.1 Update Overview