The latest version of Tradebox is v1.0.70929.0, published on 29/09/2017. You can select Support in the software to check which version of the program you currently have installed. If you are currently using version 1.0.70629.0 (published on 29/06/2017) or earlier, please do not proceed without speaking to Tradebox support as there are changes you must make prior to upgrading. We can be contacted at 0191 257 4707 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This build contains the following changes:
- Option to add different tax codes to a product depending on shipping country added
- Option to post orders with BOM products to Sage even if there is no stock to transfer added
- Order list can now be searched by postcode
- Ebay orders in query because the total does not match can now be manually amended
- Bug fixed where carriage amounts were not being converted from foreign currencies
- Minor bug fixes
Please note, installing this version will upgrade your Tradebox data which may take some time to complete depending on the number of orders in your database.
To get the latest build, follow the steps at https://tradebox.zendesk.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115000520483