The latest version of Tradebox is v1.0.71026.0, published on 26/10/2017. You can select Support in the software to check which version of the program you currently have installed.
This version of Tradebox One contains significant changes to how Tradebox handles products if you are using Sage stock control, with the goal of making mapping products and uploading stock quantities easier and more intuitive.
The main changes regarding Sage stock control are:
- If Sage stock control is turned on, products can no longer be imported from any source except Sage
- Products cannot be manually created in Tradebox; the Tradebox product list will be subservient to the product list in Sage
- For all new product mappings the Sage stock code and Tradebox SKU are expected to be identical
- New products created in Sage will be automatically imported into Tradebox
- Tradebox can no longer automatically create product records in Sage
This will have no effect on existing products or mappings, however if you're an existing user it is important to make sure you have no orders in query before upgrading to this version. If your Tradebox product list doesn't match your Sage product list you will also need to do a full import of your products from Sage, which, depending on the size of your product list, may take some time.
If you have any questions about these changes, please contact us at email@example.com or on 0191 257 4707.
Other changes in this version include:
- Product Description now displays in the product mapping screen
- Option added to include a 'remove from sale' level to a product when using uploads
- Stock upload changed so that decimal quantities are always rounded down
- Improvements to CSV integration; all new CSV channels are standard 'file import' channels, with the exception of Shopify which retains its own named format
- Extra validation added in the accounts link to prevent invalid/incorrect nominals and banks being added
- Extra validation added to the Sage customer account reference and mask fields
- Sage transaction reference now recorded for posted fees
- Functionality added to EKM orders to flag up discrepancies and allow values to be edited
- Refunds will now create a product credit and adjusts the stock in Sage when updated to ledgers
- Extra validation added to country and currency screens when adding new
- eBay variation column added to Upload Options import/export
- Last Upload Quantity will automatically reset if the upload fails
- eBay timeout limit reduced
- Bug fixed where dropship purchase orders were being created multiple times
- Changes made to reduce log on conflicts when accessing the Accounts section of the channel
- Bug fixed with tax codes on non-matching SKUs
- Minor bug fixes
Please note, if your current version is below 1.70929.0 then installing this version will upgrade your Tradebox data which may take some time to complete depending on the number of orders in your database.
To get the latest build, follow the steps at https://tradebox.zendesk.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115000520483