The latest version of Tradebox is V 1.0.70622.0, published on 22/06/2017. You can select Support in the software to check which version of the program you currently have installed.
This build contains the following changes:
- The Tradebox Data Service can now only run on one specified PC if networked
- Amazon orders with a status of cancelled can no longer be downloaded
- Accounts links can now be removed per channel instead of all at once
- Orders will not post to Sage if the sales channel is deactivated
- Changes to ensure credit notes will not post to Sage if their linked order hasn't posted
- Changes to the 'Use Magento Customer ID' option
- Net prices from EKM can now be handled
- Minor bug fixes
To enable the service on this version, please follow these steps:
- Choose the PC on which you want the service to run on - we recommend this is the PC where the data is held
- Close any existing instances of the service
- Open the program and go to Configuration -> Preferences where there is a new setting 'Run on this Machine' - tick the box, save and then close the program and reopen.
- The service will now run on the PC.
- To run the service on another PC, you must deselect the option on the existing PC before you can enable it on another.