The latest version of Tradebox is v1.1.191113.0, published on 14/11/2019.
Click Support in the upper right of your Tradebox software to check which version of the program you currently have installed.
If you're currently on a version starting 1.0.x this update represents a significant upgrade to your Tradebox and includes a database upgrade that may take some time to apply; if you're updating from 1.0.x we recommend downloading and installing the most recent version, opening the software and then leaving the database upgrade to run overnight. Click here for a full guide to what's changed in version 1.1.
If you're already on a 1.1.x build, this version is a minor update containing bug fixes and tweaks, it should only take a few minutes to upgrade.
Important Note for Bigcommerce users: Versions of Tradebox from v1.1.190430.0 (30/04/2019) onwards no longer support the Bigcommerce Legacy API. If updating from a version earlier than that, you will be required to create new API details on each of your Bigcommerce sites for use with Tradebox. Other than the API details, no other settings in your existing channels will be affected. You can find instructions for doing this here: https://help.tradebox.co.uk/hc/en-gb/articles/360027119511-Bigcommerce-API-credentials-
This build contains the following changes:
- Compatibility for version 26 of Sage 50
- Ability to download the new extended eBay order ID added - to enable this feature, after updating, please open the ebay channel and tick the 'use extended order ID' box. Please note this will only affect new orders downloaded after the settings are changed.
- Ability to set a priority for which channels to download added
- Option added to automatically download channel IDs where required for stock uploads
- More than one Magento order prefix able to be downloaded per channel
- Added facility to have apply a single tax code to every order on a channel
- Shopify PO number can now be downloaded
- Option to filter by Shopify source added
- Bigcommerce order source can now be downloaded and posted to Sage
- Tracking numbers can now be imported into Tradebox from the Sage consignment no. field
- Product display and product mapping improvements
- Improvements to logs
- packing list improvements
- Xero integration bug fixes
- Minor bug fixes