The latest version of Tradebox is v1.0.80622.0, published on 21/06/2018.
You can select Support in the software to check which version of the program you currently have installed.
Upgrading to this version from a version prior to 1.080309.0 will involve upgrades to the database which may take some time depending on if you're using Sage stock control and the number of product records you have.
If you are using version 1.0.80614.0 and have a Magento channel in Tradebox, you are advised to upgrade due to a known bug in this version.
This build contains the following changes:
- New message centre added
- Improvements to the Woocommerce API integration
- Option to refresh Sage connection details for all channels at once added
- Bugs fixed in the Shopify integration
- Unpaid orders can now be posted to Sage if sales receipts are not being used
- Telephone number added as an exportable field
- EU B2B tax code setting now overrides specific country tax codes
- Magento shipping screen will now only allow orders to be shipped if they have been invoiced on Magento
- Output folders will now only retain files for a default of 30 days, and log files will be retained for 7
- Other minor bug fixes