The latest version of Tradebox is v1.1.190411.0, published on 11/04/2019.
Click Support in the upper right of your Tradebox software to check which version of the program you currently have installed.
If you're currently on a version starting 1.0.x this update represents a significant upgrade to your Tradebox and includes a database upgrade that may take some time to apply; if you're updating from 1.0.x we recommend downloading and installing the most recent version, opening the software and then leaving the database upgrade to run overnight. Click here for a full guide to what's changed in version 1.1.
If you're already on a 1.1.x build, this version is a minor update containing bug fixes and tweaks, it should only take a few minutes to upgrade.
This build contains the following changes:
- Shipping grid can now be sorted and contains the total value of orders to be shipped
- Refresh button added to the reporting dashboard
- Product descriptions longer than 255 characters will now be cropped
- When posting to Xero, invoices with inventory items can no longer be selected if stock control is set to No Products
- Bug fixed with product IDs on Woocommerce and Shopify uploads
- Bug fixed where Amazon business/customer order flag was being set incorrectly
- Other minor bug fixes