Customer Service Technician
We are looking for a customer service technician who will assist clients with technical issues and handle sales enquiries to grow our user base and ensure a high level of customer satisfaction. The customer service technician will be responsible for dealing with incoming calls and emails from existing and prospective users and working with the customer services manager to maintain positive relationships with our user base, to promote a smooth user experience, and to help the business keep up with users’ changing needs.
- Answering incoming calls and emails, handling existing and prospective customer enquiries and support issues
- Making outgoing calls to prospective customers to increase our user base
- Processing new sales and renewals
- Reporting software bugs and liaising with the customer service manager to ensure issues are resolved and fixes delivered to users
Requirements and Skills
- Passionate about providing a high standard of customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Patience and professionalism when dealing with challenging customers
- The ability to problem-solve and work independently
- Attention to detail
Previous experience in tech support, in the e-commerce sector, or with Sage 50 desirable.
If you would like to apply for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your latest CV and covering letter.