The latest version of Tradebox is v1.0.71122.0, published on 22/11/2017. You can select Support in the software to check which version of the program you currently have installed.
The previous build (1.0.71026.0) contained significant changes to the way Tradebox handles stock control with a Sage integration. Read and familiarise yourself with the release notes here if upgrading from a version prior to 1.0.71026.0
Please note, if upgrading from a version prior to 1.70929.0 then installing this version will upgrade your Tradebox data which may take some time to complete depending on the number of orders in your database.
This build contains the following changes:
- An option to include column headers on stock upload CSV added
- Additional date formats supported in CSV channels
- Bug with credit notes not posting fixed
- Bug in the ignore transactions prior to setting resolved
- Bug on upgrading product mappings from Finance Manager fixed
- Products with blank SKUs mapping automatically bug fixed
- Other minor bug fixes
To get the latest build, follow the steps at https://tradebox.zendesk.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115000520483