The latest version of Tradebox is v1.0.80309.0, published on 09/03/2018.
You can select Support in the software to check which version of the program you currently have installed.
A recent build (1.0.71026.0) contained significant changes to the way Tradebox handles stock control with a Sage integration. Read and familiarise yourself with the release notes here if upgrading from a version prior to 1.0.71026.0
Upgrading to this version will involve upgrades to the database which may take some time depending on if you're using Sage stock control and the number of product records you have.
This build contains the following changes:
- Shopify API connection now available
- Improvements to the speed of the stock upload from Sage
- Added an option to choose the Sage posting date of a summary entry
- Cost price now displayed on the product record
- Improvements made to the loading speed and scrolling for large orders
- Bug with receipts being posted to Sage incorrectly for foreign currency orders that are being converted to GBP fixed
- Bug with some backups not restoring correctly fixed
- Bug with product tax not being recalculated correctly on assigning a zero-rated product record to a query order fixed
- Other minor bug fixes
To get the latest build, follow the steps at https://tradebox.zendesk.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115000520483