The latest version of Tradebox is v1.0.80425.0, published on 26/04/2018.
You can select Support in the software to check which version of the program you currently have installed.
Note for Woocommerce users: We have begun work on a Woocommerce API connection. If you have an existing Woocommerce CSV channel in Tradebox which shows Woocommerce under the Marketplace column on your Channels list, rather than Custom, please contact Tradebox Support prior to upgrading as this may have an effect on your existing channel.
A recent build (1.0.71026.0) contained significant changes to the way Tradebox handles stock control with a Sage integration. Read and familiarise yourself with the release notes here if upgrading from a version prior to 1.0.71026.0
Upgrading to this version from a version prior to 1.080309.0 will involve upgrades to the database which may take some time depending on if you're using Sage stock control and the number of product records you have.
From version 1.0.80323.0, Tradebox no longer allows the use of product invoices or sales orders in Sage when set to Tradebox stock control. If you currently use this set up, please contact Tradebox Support prior to upgrading.
This build contains the following changes:
- Bug fixed with resetting fees
- Shopify order statuses now update in Tradebox if changed on Shopify (API connection)
- Marketplace fee bank account and nominal code now validated on saving Accounts link
- Bug with databases and diagnostics not being uploaded fixed for new users
- Product Mapping issue where products have blank SKUs on ebay fixed