The latest version of Tradebox is v1.0.80522.0, published on 22/05/2018.
You can select Support in the software to check which version of the program you currently have installed.
A recent build (1.0.71026.0) contained significant changes to the way Tradebox handles stock control with a Sage integration. Read and familiarise yourself with the release notes here if upgrading from a version prior to 1.0.71026.0
Upgrading to this version from a version prior to 1.080309.0 will involve upgrades to the database which may take some time depending on if you're using Sage stock control and the number of product records you have.
This build contains the following changes:
- Changes to improve the stability of the service
- Channels can no longer be edited while being processed by the service
- Support added for net prices on Shopify
- Ability to specify a port for FTP connections added
- Bugs with Woocommerce and Shopify product upload resolved
- Other minor bug fixes
To get the latest build, follow the steps at https://tradebox.zendesk.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115000520483