If you are signed up to the Amazon VAT Calculation Service (VCS) you can obtain reports containing detailed VAT calculation information for buyer shipments, returns, and refunds on all Amazon European marketplaces. These are available from within Amazon Seller Central and can be obtained by selecting Reports > Tax Document Library and then selecting the Amazon VAT Calculation tab. There are 2 types of reports that can be generated; VAT Calculations and VAT Invoices:
Articles in this section
- Adjustment - Adjusting Orders with Discrepancies on CSV or Magento channels
- Amazon VAT Calculation Service Reports
- Amazon FBA - Why is Carriage Included on my Amazon FBA Orders?
- Amazon MWS Credentials for Tradebox One
- API or CSV?
- Bigcommerce API Credentials
- Bigcommerce CSV Options
- CSV - How is Shipping Cost Calculated in CSV Channels?
- CSV Order File Specification for Tradebox One
- Fees - an Overview