When processing in Tradebox, at some point you're likely to see orders go into Query status. Tradebox assigns this status automatically if there's something about a specific order that the program doesn't know how to process, and it needs your attention.
There are a number of different reasons why an order might go into query. Click the query description below for instructions on how to resolve that particular query.
- No Product Record Could Be Found
- Product Record Could Not be Found in Sage
- A Bank Account for the Payment Method Could Not be Found in Sage
- Held For Validation of the Customer Account in Sage
- Total Paid from eBay does not match Tradebox Order Total